Today, since everyone has experienced some issues with their skin, I will be talking about how to treat your skin.
Dry skin is a common problem these days and it can be caused by weather and it can occur when you are not taking care of your skin properly. Here is what you can do to ‘cure’ dry skin:
1. Remember to stay hydrated
2. Moisturize your skin
3. Wash your face with warm, but NOT hot water
4. Avoid scented cosmetics
5. Apply your cream every time you are leaving your house
What I like to do when I feel like my skin is dry is to put a regular Nivea cream – I apply a thick layer and wait for it to dry. Once it is dry I wash my face with warm water and gently dry it with a towel. After that I put on my Weleda cream and am ready to go!
Oily skin can be caused by stress, menstrual cycle and genetics, but luckily for you, you can minimize the oil that is appearing on your skin. Here is how:
1. Stay hydrated
2. Find a cleanser that works for you
3. Try using clay mask
4. Clean your face properly, but not too often (max 3x a day)
5. Use blotting paper or tissues to minimize the unwanted glowing of your skin
6. Don’t use heavy makeup
If you are so lucky to have great skin that isn’t too oily and too dry, try to keep it that way. You should keep up with what you have been doing so far and you’ll be good.
The number one way to get rid of acne is to eat healthy food and drink a lot of water, but lets be honest, many of us will not jump right from juicy cheeseburgers to spinach. However you can reduce your acne by doing this:
1. Wash your face every morning and night
2. After washing your face, don’t rub it with a towel, instead tap it onto your face until your skin is dry
3. It would be best if you don’t wear makeup, so you don’t clog your pores, but if you have to wear makeup, don’t wear too much
4. Take off your makeup before going to sleep
5. Use clindamycin
6. Don’t touch your face with dirty hands
If you have any additional questions, contact me on social media or send me an email.
Have a great day 🙂